Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lafangey Parindey


IMDB

WTF has happened to me ..
have I gone mad or they do make good movies intermittently..
Well then.. i must say that it is not a great one but is a good one .. I really liked it...
especially its end portion.. I was thinking whether I'll need to change my attitude for hindi movies..

Nonetheless, Niel Nitin MUkesh ACCIDENTALLY hits Deepika while running after committing a murder and blinds her for life. But, then helps her genuinely to win the India's Got Talent contest. During this they fall in love.. and the story keeping moving forward..
ha .. then comes the end .. sealed with a lip/tongue kiss.
Don't think its just to make the movie spicey, actually, its very aptly placed and done really nicely..

6.5/10

lp.ddr.avi (693 MB)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

People, at least leave your name. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...