Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sherlok Holmes


IMDB

I recall having heard a phrase which was something like - "it doesn't get better than this.. ". And this is what i feel about this movie . Its an amazing product by Guy Ritchie. I have always felt a fascination for the British movies. They are clean and almost impeccable, i mean just brilliant.
Sherlock Holmes is in no league of simple commercial cinema, actually, it belongs a very refined class. The direction is just brilliant which had made me a fan of Guy Ritchie, remember his Madonna connection.

Many, I really mean many scenes are just for savoring the beauty with which the movie was crafted. Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law and Rachel McAdams also performed very good.
8.5 is what I am feeling to give it now but since, I have just seen it and I am beaming with its entertainment so I must calm down first.

For now its 8/10.

1 comment:

  1. It is very good adventurous movie. "Sherlock Holmes" is almost perfect. The movie's opening shot grabs you, and Guy Ritchie's directing stays gripping all the way through the end titles.

    ReplyDelete

People, at least leave your name. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...