Saturday, March 27, 2010

Moonwalker (1988)





.Imdb

Michael Jackson's movie! Great .. I thought. but this movie was actually for kids. I mean literally if you are less than five years old you can watch it and might even get entertained.

It starts out with the "Man in the Mirror" music video and then changes to a montage of video clips of Michael's career. Then there is a parody of "Bad" by some children which was absolutely worth watching. Other music videos included in the movie are "Smooth Criminal" and "Come Together".

4/10

1 comment:

  1. I did watched this movie because of the music only. Its a movie that has awesome collection of nice performances. Since my childhood I am a big of Michael Jackson. I can never forget this movie. Thanks for returning back my special moments by sharing this post.
    Watch Moonwalker Online

    ReplyDelete

People, at least leave your name. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...