Saturday, March 27, 2010

Up In The Air


IMDB

Earlier I had heard that this movie went up for the OSCARS, and I was really excited to see it. Well, it certainly is among good movies but it doesn't hit the top notch. To me the story content was average enough to make me feel that what would OSCAR people want in a movie to be best among many? I mean this was an average good story, but with good direction and a very good performance by George Clooney and others following, it did present some substantial matter. May be, I still am a common eye for the nitty-gritty that make a movie better than others.

Anyway, I must admit that George Clooney is looking fabulous and is amazing in his performance too. I could be a very good time pass.

6/10

1 comment:

  1. First half of this movie was average but second one really surprised me. I wasn't expecting much from this movie when I started watching it but later on it came out to be decent movie. Thanks for this nice review.
    movies social community

    ReplyDelete

People, at least leave your name. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...