Saturday, August 14, 2010

Shutter Island

IMDB


This is one aewsome movie which is really worth watching twice .. not because you want to enjoy the same thing again and again .... but the second time gives you the oppurtunity to laugh at the situation.

The first time I felt thrilled for what was going on..I was focused on Leonardo .. it was really good but ...when i watched it the second time (now that the scenes were clear to me)
I found that the side actors had done an even better job. And rather than being a thriller it turned out to be a huge comedy. The script has been so smart that its really difficult to catch it the first time..

8/10

Fileserve

803.43 MB
ShutterIsland-aXX0.avi


Or
File Size: ~200MB
Shut.ax.001
Shut.ax.002
Shut.ax.003
Shut.ax.004
Shut.ax.005

Join using HJsplit on Windows or cat commandon linux

1 comment:

  1. I love this film a lot..! I though that it was kinda scary at first..cox my friend scare me..but it's not! it's very wonderful movie...MUST MUST WATCH IT GUYS! the twist in the end is good

    ReplyDelete

People, at least leave your name. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...