Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Eclipse: The Twilight Saga

IMDB 

Summary: The only problem is that you need to see all the parts to really enjoy the full story (The Saga)...

It's really difficult for me to forthrightly say that I was a little disappointed by this part of the Twilight Saga.. The earlier two version were really good.. I saw a negative response for The New Moon from many people but thats not how I felt about it.. I enjoyed watching it .. But all this doesn't save Eclipse from settling a little down the notch..I had really high expectations from it and a disappointment is due when expectations are high.. :D
The only scene worth watching were the Chase of Victoria which comes pretty early in the movie and then the final battle between the new-borns and the new-found wolf-vampire alliance. And may be the scene when Bella and Edward were alone at his home (wink) would have had some appeal .. but everybody must decide for themselves..
Nonetheless, the most stupid part of this part was the triangle between Bella, Jacob and Edward. I almost hated it whereas inside I do admit it to be an animal alive and fully imaginable. 

Finally, I hope the last installment of the Saga has some content in it..
I do pray that at least the last one must not be a total disappointment..

5.5/10

Sinlge link
File name: TwilEclipse-Noir.avi (File size:701.99 MB)




Multiple Links
File name: TEcl.Noir.avi.001 (File size:99.18 MB)
File name: TEcl.Noir.avi.002 (File size:99.18 MB)
File name: TEcl.Noir.avi.003 (File size:99.18 MB)
File name: TEcl.Noir.avi.004 (File size:99.18 MB)
File name: TEcl.Noir.avi.005 (File size:99.18 MB)
File name: TEcl.Noir.avi.006 (File size:99.18 MB)
File name: TEcl.Noir.avi.007 (File size:99.18 MB)
File name: TEcl.Noir.avi.008 (File size:7.71 MB)

Use HJSplit to join files on windows
or
CAT command on linux

3 comments:

  1. huhhhhh....Like other two parts I enjoyed this one as well...... definitely the plot was good....Director has really done justice with the novel....He has not manipulated a single thing.....However he has failed to properly depict the development of intense feelings in Bella for Jacob. Somehow, director is underplaying the part of Jacob......Thats why the love triangle will appear a bit out of place.

    And one thing which I really appreciate abt the writter....the introduction to the fact that a person can be in love with two different people at the same time.....(and I agree with it)

    The scene I liked most: the fight scenes between Victoria group and werwolves / carlisle clan....Awesome

    the speech at the graduation time also appealed me alot......

    I will give 3.5 out of 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup ..
    I liked the speech too..
    truely inspiring..
    but alas! I think it doesn't go well in life unless we are way too dedicated to the idea..
    the conditioning that we have recieved through society doesn't make us daring enough to venture the vast unknown..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed watching this movie. The plot of the movie is really very nice and it is interesting to watch. Some scenes appealed me a lot. I will rank it 4 out of 5

    ReplyDelete

People, at least leave your name. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...