Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kill The Irishman


Excellent, excellent movie..
An Irish Angel watching over my shoulders....

By the end of the movie, I had developed a certain amount of respect for character of Danny Greene (Ray Stevenson). It's been really long since I last liked an movie on organized crime, especially after Godfather trilogy. This one talks about the a Danny Greene's original story. It is not what Godfather was but it is something, nonetheless.

I guess you'd say you don't believe in lucky charms, right! But, I knew exactly when he was going to die..

7/10


Download

1 comment:

  1. It is very good thriller plus crime movie. The film is directed by Jonathan Hensleigh with Robert Davi and Vincent. I saw some trailers of this film..it sounds to be good one :-)

    ReplyDelete

People, at least leave your name. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...