Monday, April 4, 2011

Battlefield: Bad Company 2





Download torrent for Battlefield Bad Company 2-RELOADED





Strangely.. a few days back I was telling my friends that during some past years, I have felt that I develop love for what I usually hate initially.. And this is just another example of the same.. Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

A year or so back when I first saw the poster of Battlefield.. I thought its just another First Person Shooting (FPS) game.. falling in the genre of Call of Duty or Medal of Honor.. And a feeling of detestation lingered for quite some time..

And today when I have played both Medal of Honor 2010 (finished the campaign in 13 hrs) and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (campaign finished 10 hrs), I am flabbergasted by Battlefield..

Somewhere I read.. "Battlefield took the same elements as in COD or MOH and just put them a 1000 notches up ..". Damn.. its utterly true..

Below are the images that I saved as screen-shots from the game..




























Download torrent for Battlefield Bad Company 2-RELOADED



Enjoy ..

1 comment:

  1. Battlefiled : Bad Company sounds to be amazing movie...I just read reviews shared by you. It is well written..It seems to be action movie. Hopefully, I will watch tonight..let me download it. I can't wait more :-)

    ReplyDelete

People, at least leave your name. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...