Thursday, October 14, 2010

RocknRolla




IMDB

Have you ever heard of Guy Ritchie?..
When I first heard about him after Madonna married him I thought why would Madonna marry a guy whom I don't even know? heehehe ee .. . I realized the minisculity of my brain when I saw "Sherlock Holmes".

And now it is RocknRolla...
When the movie starts you know from the numbering itself that when different kind of guys work together the outcome is different .. and I enjoyed the outcome though it was not as fantastic as Sherlock Holmes. It was good..It also starred Gerard Butler.. and sexy Thandie Newton (remember MI:2 beauty).
For some reason I enjoy English movies more than American movies..


7.5/10

RnR-aXXo.avi (702 MB)
Subtitles:RnR-aXXo.srt (117.35 KB)

No comments:

Post a Comment

People, at least leave your name. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...