Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Expendables (BRrip)



IMDB

So, finallly, I could get "The Expendables" on a real good print ..
It is a blue-ray rip with A/V quality exceeding 9/9..


Steve Stonecold Austin (remember WWE; he was my favorite there) has been rarely used..
they could've used him somewhere strong..
Arnold, Bruce Willis have guest appearance only..But I liked Mickey Rourke's presence..
Jason Statham still rules my favorite list of actors in this movie and otherwise, especially when we talk adrenaline... ;) He delivers well .. he is good.. really good..
I was so confused when I watched Crank and then Crank 2: High Voltage..
I didn't know whether they were too good or too bad.. but it was way different..
Jet Li has been barely used.. So, basically, this movie is just like one amalgamation when you mix a lot of good, tasty things but the outcome is not tangy enough...

The Expendables also has a strong resemblance observable to another good movie "A-Team" launched earlier this year .. It, however, had high expectations and just about delivers them (if it would to many).. To me, after such a huge cast involving Sylvester Stallone, Jason Stathom, Jet Li, and Dolph Lundgren this movie should have delivered above 8/10.. But alas! it doesn't.. 
Anyway, enjoy it..

6.5/10


exp.noir.avi
(701.54 MB)


No comments:

Post a Comment

People, at least leave your name. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...