Thursday, February 10, 2011

For Colored Girls




Its name might sound too dull .. but the movie kept me on my toes..
And I could not wait till I finished watching it..

Actors are not that great and well-known (except may be Janet Jackson) but that doesn't stop this movie to hit the right note. It depicts the problems in the lives of colored women in the city of Brooklyn. of course, it can be anywhere in the world and the situation would just be the same..

It has got all the reasons for girls and women out there to watch it.. I am sure it might tear your heart apart and will definitely touch the softest corner.

Its theatrical rendition is another reason why I liked its presentation.



9/10


Download: fcg.fxg.avi(799.60 MB)English Subtitles: fcg.fxg.srt (114.43 KB)


Enjoy ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

People, at least leave your name. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...