Thursday, February 10, 2011

Band Baaja Baaraat




Nice and a fantastic movie..
I loved whole of the movie except for the part when things get ugly between Bittoo (Ranveer Singh) and Shruti (Anushka Sharma) after their "kaand" (meaning scandal).
Before it, I was completely blown away by the way with which director (Maneesh Sharma) treated the subject of sex between the couple.. its portrayal was pure bliss.. The way they look and smile after having sex was utterly brilliant, both acting-wise and direction-wise. I think it's too difficult to hold on to a sensitive topic, when its easy to get carried away with either too much of sex or no feelings at all..

All praise to the director and the actor couple..

The fight between the couple was ugly like I said above but when they make up again.. that was perfect too a second time..

I mean I was moving up and down on the waves created by the movie .. So, it has to be a good watch..


8/10

Download: Band Baaja Baaraat (698 MB)


Enjoy ..

1 comment:

  1. Completely agree with you. I saw that movie just recenly and the more I see it the more I feel like watching it again. But I skip the part where Shruti is heartbroken and then the whole drama scene of fights between them. That portion of the film didnt make any sense either. But that aside, the rest of the film is just too good. Anushka is so beautiful that you feel like freezing this moment in time.

    Since you need a name..~Anushka ka deewana

    ReplyDelete

People, at least leave your name. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...