Friday, February 25, 2011

Faster (2010)



Nice action , eh...
I have loved "The Rock" from his days in the WWE when he was merely wrestling in WWE-RAW. And if he continues to do such movies or better I might like him more.

All the action is worth its time.. looked like Dwayne Johnson aka "The Rock" has evolved as an actor of some sort.. well raw 'action type' actor is what I would call him.

In this movie, he avenges his brother's death after he is released from the jail. The most impressive part were his Magnum revolver and a chevrolet Chevelle, most probably the 1969 model.

He is seen as the ghost as the bad guys call him.. hehehe he .. and by the way his character seems to work, he actually fits being a ghost. If I were one of his opponents, I would have to say .. "Damn you, I just killed you and you are back at me!!"


7/10

Download: fstr.avi (699.64 MB)English Subtitle: fstr.srt (138.74 KB)


Enjoy ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

People, at least leave your name. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...