Saturday, June 5, 2010

Rajneeti 2010

IMDB

So, I have finally seen it....
And, believe me, this is once in a while made kinda movie.. especially in Bollywood, I expect them to get serious only once in a 3-4 yr span..
So here I was .. thoroughly impressed by this product of Prakash Jha (both producer and director). It really looked like a BIG movie so to say.. with big cast .. big story.. a message big enough for the audience to understand..

But what I was most impressed was the performance of Ranveer Kapoor .. he has really really come afar from where he started.. In this movie he is ABSO-bloody-lutely wonderful .. I think this is his biggest success in his career as of yet.
Another one who impressed me most was Arjun Rampal..
either his character in the movie or his acting was really good.. fantastic..

I strongly believe that its the director who decides what the movie would be ..
to extract the acting out of the actors and to make it look what he wants it to look is a tremendous job ..
.. Anyway ..

I would give it a real 9/10..

For now the print is watchable.. not a  DVDrip though . but highly recommendable
given its just one day of its release..  I guess everybody vll understand..


Enjoy..

RAPIDSHARE

part 0, part 1part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6, part 7

HOTFILE

part 0, part 1, part 2, part 3,. part 4, part 5, part 6, part 7
 
zShare
 
part 0 , part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6, part 7
 
FILESERVE
 
part 0 , part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6, part 7

Guys
if you are using Windows ..

use HJsplit to join the files..
http://www.freebyte.net/download/hjsplit.zip (only a few 100Kbs)

But remember that that file numbering starts from .00 whereas HJ split will ask for .01 file..
I'll keep the numbering in mind next time..

on linux
you can use CAT command to join them
e.g.
$# cat rajx0* > Rajneeti.avi &

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

People, at least leave your name. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...