Friday, September 11, 2009

Damned United



IMDB

It was a few months back when I saw this movie and I still remember how badly I was searching for something related to fantasy (for DAMNED). Then I found out that this was more of a real story than a fantasy. And it definitely was worth watching. There is a very fine line between getting success and being successful, and this is what this movie portrays through a real story that happened in the football fields.
A coach (Michael Sheen) who successfully taught his local (native) team and made them rise in the game of football especially by training them to use no bad maneuvers in the game, faces a challenge of being the coach of a morally dead though number one football team, The Leeds United ..
He fails utterly which breaks him down to his heart.
I am sure you will love it too..

7.5/10

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to say that Damned United is not the movie which I want to see. I heard lot of praise of the movie. I find story line weak. The actors in the movie did a fair job. I got bored in the second half of the movie. Thanks for review.

    ReplyDelete

People, at least leave your name. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...